|Additional requirements if accepted for
Full Membership include:
• Educate others and myself in the history of the
• Actively support the Club and its functions.
• Agree not to discuss Club business that has been
discussed in a “Closed” session of the membership, with
any person NOT a member of the BSMC.
• Agree that no intoxicants will be consumed during
any club meetings.
• Pay Club dues as required in the By-Laws.
• Agree to wear Club “Logo/Scholey/Colors/Patches”
at Club events and meetings.
• Agree that the “Logo/Scholey/Colors/Patches” are
the property of the BSMC, and are to be returned by me if
either the Club or I terminate my membership for any
• Agree to terminate membership in any other club that
I am currently a member of before I become a member of
the BSMC Lawton Chapter.
• Acceptance of both the National and Lawton Chapter
• Agree to a “face to face” meeting with the Club.
|Please contact us if you are interested in
becoming a member